This website is owned by:
Rue du Fourneau 120
+32 (0)2 242 45 96
I. Explanatory note
Article 1 - General
- Goosse complies with the "Act of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy in relation to the processing of personal data", as amended by the Act of 11 December 1998 as well as the anti-spam provisions of Book XII of the Code of Economic Law on the "law of the electronic economy".
- Goosse is responsible for processing your personal data. A declaration has been made to the Commission for the Protection of Privacy regarding the processing of your personal data.
Article 2 - Personal data
Personal data you share with us:
- Category 1: without registration: your IP address, browsing behaviour, location, and search terms;
- Category 2: your profile name, first name, last name, password, e-mail address, login details, and (your profile image, where applicable);
- Category 3: upon registration: when subscribing to our newsletter or downloading our e-book: your e-mail address;
- Category 4: via cookies: your indicated preferences;
- Category 5: your address information as part of placing an order.
Goosse may collect information from you (personal data) in a number of ways:
- by using cookies (see below);
- during registration and use of the website;
Article 3 - Purposes of processing
The company will only use personal data collected from you for the following purposes:
- Category 1: the maintenance and improvement of this website and the inclusion of personal data in anonymous statistics, which cannot be used to trace the identity of specific individuals or companies, with the legal basis being Goosse's legitimate interest in continuously improving its website and services;
- Category 2: the management of your account on this website for the purpose of using our company and website, with the legal basis being the execution of a contract you have requested, and, if you so indicate, sending out direct marketing, with the legal basis being your explicit prior consent;
- Category 3: sending you direct marketing, newsletters, sales, and promotions, with the legal basis being your explicit prior consent;
- Category 4: remembering your indicated preferences, with the legal basis being your explicit prior consent;
- Category 5: delivering and invoicing products you have ordered, with the legal basis being the provision of a service you requested.
You are not obliged to disclose your personal data, but understand that providing certain services is impossible if you refuse processing.
Personal data will also be used for direct marketing, provided you have given your explicit consent ("opt-in").
If you are already on our mailing list for receiving marketing materials in paper and/or electronic form, Goosse may use your details to send marketing and other materials relating to Goosse and its products and/or services. Goosse may use the data you provide to update documents maintained by Goosse.
This consent may be withdrawn at any time, without justification and free of charge by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided for this purpose at the bottom of each promotional e-mail message.
Transfer to third parties:
In the event of whole or partial reorganisation or transfer of Goosse's activities, whereby it reorganises, transfers, ceases business operations, or if Goosse goes bankrupt, this may mean your data will be transferred to new entities or third parties through which all or part of Goosse's business activities are conducted.
Goosse will make a reasonable effort to notify you in advance of Goosse disclosing your details to this third party, but you also acknowledge that this may not be technically or commercially feasible in all circumstances.
Goosse bv will not sell, rent, distribute, or otherwise make your personal data commercially available to third parties, except as described above or with your prior consent.
We may use Google Ads services to show you relevant ads. In doing so, cookies and similar technology may be used to understand user preferences and provide targeted ads. You can manage your preferences for personalised ads by using Google Ads settings or by following the relevant opt-out mechanisms available through the Google Ads settings menu or the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt-out tool. We may share data with third parties, including Google Ads, for the purpose of improving our services and showing relevant ads. You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data. We take appropriate measures to ensure the security of your information. This policy may be periodically updated to reflect any changes in our data practices.
On rare occasions, Goosse may need to disclose your personal data pursuant to a court order or to comply with other mandatory laws or regulations. Goosse will make a reasonable effort to inform you of this in advance, unless subject to legal restrictions.
Article 4 - Length of processing
Personal data will be kept and processed by us for a period of time that is reasonable for the purposes of the processing and according to the contractual relationship between you and the company.
Article 5 - Your rights
Right of access and inspection:
You have the right to learn about your personal data at any time, free of charge, and about how we use your personal data.
Right of rectification, deletion, and restriction:
You are free to communicate your personal data to Goosse, or you may choose not to do so. You also always have the right to request that we correct, supplement, or delete your personal data. You acknowledge that if you refuse to communicate or request the deletion of personal data, certain services and products will not be available. You may also request that the process of your personal data be restricted.
3. Right of objection:
You also have a right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons. You also always have the right to oppose the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes; in that case, you do not have to provide a reason.
Right of free data transfer:
You have the right to obtain your personal data that we process and/or transfer it to other controllers in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
Right to withdraw consent:
To the extent that the processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
Exercising your rights:
You can exercise your rights by contacting us, either by e-mail at email@example.com or by post addressed to Goosse - Rue du Fourneau 120 - 4030 Grivegnée, provided you enclose a copy of your identity card.
Automated decisions and profiling:
The processing of your personal data does not include profiling, nor will you be subject to automated decisions.
Right to complain:
ou have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax +32 (0)2 274 48 35, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This option is without prejudice to a remedy before a civil court.
If you were to suffer damages as a result of the processing of your personal data, you can bring a claim for compensation.
Article 6 - Security and confidentiality
- We have developed security measures at technical and organisational level to avoid the destruction, loss, falsification, modification, unauthorised access, or inadvertent provision to third parties of personal data that has been collected, as well as any other unauthorised processing of that data.
- Under no circumstances can Goosse be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from an incorrect or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data..
- You must comply with the security rules at all times, including preventing any unauthorised access to your login and code. You are therefore solely responsible for use by the website of your computer, IP address and of your identification data, as well as for their confidentiality.
Article 7 - Third-party access
- In order to process your personal data, we grant access to your personal data to our employees and any external workers/partners.
Article 8 - Data protection authority declaration
A declaration has been made to the Data Protection Authority for this personal data processing. You can always contact this commission at the following addresses:
Data Protection Authority
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
+32 (0)2 274 48 35
Article 9 – Cookies
What are cookies?
A "cookie" is a small file sent by Goosse's server and placed on your computer's hard disk. The information stored on these cookies can only be read by us and our partners, for as long as necessary or until you delete them yourself.
Types of cookies:
Although there are different types of cookies, distinguished in terms of functionality, origin, or retention period, the primary distinction in the legislation is between functional or technically necessary cookies and all other cookies.
For cookies placed by third parties, please refer to their cookie policies on their respective websites. Please note that we have no influence on the content of those statements, nor on the content of the cookies placed by these third parties: WordPress and Google Analytics.
On your first visit to our website, you will be asked to accept our different types of cookies.
You can refuse the installation of these cookies by choosing "Do not accept" in the pop-up screen provided the first time you use the website. You can also reject or block cookies by changing the configuration parameters of your operating system. Disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain functionalities of the website.
Should you have any further questions or comments regarding the processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact us, either by e-mail at email@example.com, by post addressed to Goosse (Rue du Fourneau 120 - 4030 Grivegnée), or by using the 'Contact Us' section of the website.
You can also find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org
More information on online behavioural advertising and online privacy is available at: www.youronlinechoices.eu